The Untold History of Inoa
Turn 1 (Year 1)
- Monir creates a mountain range with a waterfall
- Ray creates a land bridge of solid stone 100 ft tall. Sea caves allow ship passage.
- Sammy extends the mountain range and makes the climate overcast.
- MB extends the range again and includes an exceptionally tall peak.
- Patrick passed.
Turn 2 (Year 1001)
- Monir creates a lake at the foot of the waterfall and fills the area with trees. Puts hills in the North. Puts a wooded lake with a river leading into a swamp.
- Ray creates a sea cliff and expands the nearby hills. The sea cliffs are full of caves.
- Sammy creates a mountain range that connects with and extends the existing one.
- MB creates a desert. The area is hot and arid.
- Patrick creates a massive volcano surrounded by smaller mountains.
Turn 3 (Year 2001)
- Monir calls forth a meteor from the heavens, leaving a crater behind.
- Ray shrouds a small island in a perpetual fog bank. The island moves within the bank and is never in the same place twice.
- Sammy fills the land near the mountains with gold.
- MB places a river on the longest island.
- Patrick creates a river of molten gold flowing from the massive volcano to the sea. He puts a forest on the middle sized island, and a river.
Turn 4 (Year 3001)
- Monir alters the gravity on the north most island. The gravity gets stronger the closer to the center you move. The island is bowl shaped.
- Ray creates a lake of liquid metal in the middle of a dense woods. The metal seeps into the plants and wildlife but doesn’t kill them.
- Sammy adds an aura of anti-magic where the arcane magic doesn’t function, in the Forest of the Gods on the medium island.
- MB adds hills on the largest island. The hills are quite windy.
- Patrick puts a mind-bogglingly massive black sphere half buried in the ground. The sphere is surrounded by a forest.
Turn 5 (Year 4001)
- Monir creates a region of swirling gale force winds around the southern peninsula.
- Ray places mysterious ruins at the base of the massive volcano. Expanded the swamp.
- Sammy passes.
- MB expands the desert
- Patrick corrupts the land around the black sphere. The climate around the volcano becomes hot.
Turn 6 (Year 5001)
- Monir creates an area with lots of geysers. The region is hot. A mysterious obelisk slows down time as you approach it. THe effect only affects sentient beings.
- Ray adds two mysterious ruins to the world.
- Sammy adds Dwarves at Baerendor near the crater. They are good.
- MB passes.
- Patrick alters the nature of the mysterious ruins. It is now the Forgotten City. It can only be remembered while looking at it. Corrupted more forest.
Turn 7 (Year 6001)
- Monir has the gold river build up into a land area made of gold. Extends the river, adding trees along the banks. Placed a wasteland.
- Ray raises a mesa with a lake. The lake flows out into a river which tumbles over the cliff as a waterfall. The waterfall continues as a river to the swamp lake.
- Sammy placed a lake with multiple rivers near the dwarven capital.
- MB adds Humans at Elderwood near the coast on the river in the Western Forest. They are ruled by druids.
- Patrick continues to corrupt the forest. Makes the peninsula cold.
Turn 8 (Year 7001)
- Monir passes
- Ray puts a hole in the ocean. It does not fill up.
- Sammy advances the dwarves in mining.
- MB expands the wastelands.
- Patrick adds the Goliath Horde at Hull near the great volcano. They are evil.
Turn 9 (Year 8001)
- Monir makes the northern hill lands windy. The wasteland becomes tundra. Puts a rain-forest with huge ass trees. It’s climate is tropical.
- Ray expands the rain-forest.
- Sammy advances the dwarves in economics.
- MB puts an oasis in the desert. Puts a swamp on the largest island below the river.
- Patrick continues to corrupt the forest. He also expands the forest.
Turn 10 (Year 9001)
- Monir makes the Forest of the Gods humid. The swamp on the largest island is hot. A lake, river, and waterfall appear at the seacliffs. The ocean-hole is in constant storms.
- Ray adds a windy river to the rain-forest. A massive lake is now in the north.
- Sammy makes an assortment of rivers.
- MB creates the storm-lands in the north.
- Patrick creates a forest by the river of gold. Adds mountains to seperate the time zone. Places the World Tree in the Forest of the Gods.
Turn 11 (Year 10001)
- Error is corrected and south eastern rainforest is changed from hot to cold climate.
- Monir adds hills to various areas.
- Ray fills the ocean-hole; it is now a maelstrom.
- Sammy completes the ring of thunder.
- MB advances the humans of ElderSeed in woodcraft.
- Patrick puts a new ocean-hole in the south. Add Mountains near the corrupt forest.
Turn 12 (Year 11001)
- Monir puts cold rainy area at the head of the southern peninsula. Raises the coast on the west.
- Ray extends the windy hills in the north.
- Sammy introduces the “Great Emperor” of the Dwarves. He commands the city to erect walls.
- MB passess.
- Patrick assassinates the “Great Emperor” of the Dwarves.
Turn 1 (Year 12001)
- Monir adds Kenku at Resa. He advances the Goliath Hoard in warfare and swordsmithing. The Kenku quest to regain flight.
- Ray adds Aarakocra to Balinmalard. They scorn the flightless Kenku. They are advanced in statecraft.
- Sammy advances the Dwarves in law enforcement in response to the assassination. They are slowly becoming a police state. Sammy add the Tabaxi at Meowscow. They are neutral.
- MB adds Elves at Malestarbor. They have evil tendencies and resent the Humans of Elderwood. The Greenman appears in Elderwood; He is the most renowned druid.
- Patrick adds the Halflings at Farnfoss. They are good.
Turn 2 (Year 12101)
- Monir adds LIzardfolk at Oprespus. They are evil and they hiss when they speak.
- Ray adds the humans at Skeltia. They are good and are advanced in Necromancy. The warforged emerge from the Forgotten City. They settle in Hope Harbor after forgetting where they came from.
- MB commands the Greenman to create the Seekers of the Tree, an order of explores to find the World Tree.
- Patrick commands the Goliath Hoard to raise an Army at both Farnfoss and Hull.
Turn 3 (Year 12201)
- Monir commands the Lizardfolk to raise an army at Opresus. He commands the Kenku to raise an army at Resa. The army at Hull attacks Hope’s Harbor. They enslave the Warforged. Hope’s Harbor is renamed Hope’s Fall.
- Two independent cities of Warforged emerge from the other mysterious ruins. They settle the cities of Cold Harbor and High Harbor.
- Sammy commands the Tabaxi to settle Siem. The Dwarves discover other races and become advanced in city defense. They raise an army and drop one step to become neutral.
- MB creates the Tritons at North Tide. The Humans of Elderwood become advanced at exploration.
- Patrick commands the Goliath Horde to found the city of Midas. The Halflings advance in trap making.
Turn 4 (Year 12301)
- Monir advances the Lizardfolk in iron working. Adds the Gnomes at Kadena. They are good. They focus on the elements. They raise an army.
- Ray commands the Warforged at Cold Harbor to advance in sailing. The Warforged of High Harbor discover indications of the other two cities in a set of maps.
- The Tabaxi settle the city of Tab. Meowscow raises an army.
- The Tritons settle the trading city of SIlvershore. Elderwood raises an army.
- Hull raises an army. The Halflings advance in diplomacy. The Drow Party rises in Maelstarbor’s government.
Turn 5 (Year 12401)
- An avatar appears for the gnomes. The Gnomes found the School of Magic. The gnome avatar is called “Methuselah Razbiz”.
- The Warforged of High Harbor advance in cartography. They settle the city of Hill Harbor.
- The Tabaxi advance in religion. The Dwarves advance in trade.
- An avatar appears for the Tritons. Ruusa. They advance in shipbuilding. They raise a navy in North Tide. The Humans of Elderwood settle the city of Vernalhaven.
- The Elves raise an army at Malestrabor. They settle the city of Shadowfen.
Turn 6 (Year 12501)
- The Gnomes settle the city of Khando. The Kenku advance in subterfuge and assassination.
- The North and South Warforged make contact and ally. They raise armies at High Harbor, Hill Harbor, and Cold Harbor.
- An avatar appears for the Tabaxi, the Heirophant. Meowscow builds the Grand Cathedral.
- An avatar appears for the Elves, B’Thantor, a corrupted Treant. The Drow Party renames to the Under-root. They raise an army at Shadowfen.
- An avatar appears for the Goliath Horde. Akates, the Ancient Red Dragon. They found the city of Wolford.
Turn 7 (Year 12601)
- The Goliath Horde founds the city of Quareth. The Gnomes raise an army at Khando. Wolford raises an army. The Goliath Horde advance in slavery and cavalry.
- Balinmalard raises an army. Skeltia raises an army.
- Siem raises an army. The Dwarves advance in armor-smithing and siege engines. The Dwarves become evil.
- The Humans of Elderwood advance in writing. The elves advance in warlock arts. Vernalhaven raises an army. The Tritons settle Ruusapolis.
- An avatar appears for the Halflings, Lucky the Bard. The Elves create a second World Tree. The Halflings creat ethe city of Oar’s Rest and raise an army there.
Turn 8 (Year 12701)
- An army is raised at Quarenth. The Gnomes advance in the creation of magic items. They settle Kreya in the desert.
- The Aakrocra advance in alchemy.
- The Dwarves advance in Jewelcraft. The Tabaxi advance in skinning. The Heirophant builds an incredible Bathhouse.
- The druids advance in agriculture. The Tritons advance in Fishing. The Greenman founds an order of Elders to lead the people. The Tritons settle Turin Reef.
- The Halflings advance in the bardic arts. Lucky founds the bard college.
Turn 9 (Year 12801)
- Kreya raises an army. An island rises out of the south east ocean.
- The MistWalker appears to the Hope Forged Slaves. He rallies his pieople. They advance in asymetrical warfare.
- The Tabaxi advance in divine magic. The Heirophant settles the city of Pawston.
- The Trions advance in Ranging. Ruusa founds an order of Rangers, called the Azure Company. The Order of Elders attempts to make contact with the Tabaxi.
- Demons emerge from the caves of the Underdark. The Mistwalker and the Greenman are killed during the invasion before the demons are driven back.
Turn 1 (Year 12901)
- The Gnomes form an alliance with the Halflings, Kenku, Arakocra, and the Druids. Akates sends reinforcements to Hope’s Fall. The Goliath Horde begins suppressing the slave revolt. It is quick work. The Kenku accept the Gnome’s alliance.
- The Arakocra accept the alliance with the gnomes and extend an envoy to the Kenku.
- The Heirophant raises an army at T4? They advance in leatherworkings. The Tabasxi extend an envoy to the Druids.
- The Druids accept the alliance with both the gnomes and the Tabasxi. They send an envoy to the Triton.
- The Halflings accept the Gnome Alliance. An order arises to the Combat the Demons among the Druids. B’thantor raises an army at Malestarbor. They break the will of the Hope Forged.
Turn 2 (Year 12911)
- Akates creates a race of Dragons in the Southeast Sea. The Gnomes send an envoy to the Tabaxi and Tritons. The Dragons raise an army.
- Gray Pelt spreads through 10% of the Elvish population.
- The Tabaxi accepted the Gnome Envoy. The Seahole fills.
- The Druids accept the Tabaxi envoy. They found a trading company. The tritons accept the human and gnome envoys.
- The Elves advance in ranged combat. B’Thantor raises an army. The Elves conquer T3. Lucky raises an army.
Turn 3 (Year 12921)
- The Gnomes send envoys to the Necromancers and Warforged Compact. G2 raises more forces. A dragon appears to lead the Dragons.
- The Necromancers resurrect the Greenman as an avatar. They join the Gnome Alliance. The compact(?) accepts the gnome envoy. Skeltia builds a wall.
- The Dwarves advance in Propoganda. The Great Emperor returns to the dwarves. He rallies an Army. Tabaxi send an envoy to the Halflings.
- The Tritons increase their navy. The Druids rally more forces. The Druids submit a formal request for aid in taking back T3.
- Hope’s fall builds a coliseum. The Halflings settle Ha2. They raise an army. They accept the Tabaxi envoy. An order of monster hunters starts in the Goliath Hoard. The Hoard submits a formal request for annexation to the Necromancers.
Turn 4 (Year 12931)
- The Gnomes found a United Nations for their alliances. The Council sends envoys(?) to the Goliath Horde and the Elves. G2 raises more forces. The Council sends an envoy to the Dragons. A new order of explorers arises in Cold Harbor. They seek out Natural Wonders.
- The Necromancers submit a formal request for aid. They bolster their defenses.
- The Firbolg arise on the roaming island.
- The World Tree withers. The Seekers of the Tree become the restorers of the Tree.
- The Goliath Horde and the Elves enter into an alliance. They send an envoy to the Dwarves. The Horde and Elves raise additional armies.
Turn 5 (Year 12941)
- The Silver Forest is found to have detrimental mental effects and is contagious by touch.
- Vernalhaven is overcome by Lycanthropy.
- The Dwarves join the League of evil. The great adamantine orb begins to float and glow.
- The Tritons, against the will of the council, attempt to retake their lost city. They succeed at a steep cost, then bolster their forces. An order of Monks are founded on the plateau by the Arakocra.
- Shadowfen raises an army. B’thantor raises an army. They march on T3 and retake it and bolster their forces. The Elves demand the UN answer for the Druids. The Kenku plan to expand their thieves guild to the United Nations capital