The Untold History of Inoa
“Lucky”, epic level halfling bard.
- Bardic Arts
Relationship with other races
What follows is an account of the major historical events of the Halfling people
- 2E1T: Halfling nation is founded with their capital Farnfoss
- 2E2T: Army raised in Farnfoss
- 2E3T: Advance in trap making
- 2E4T: Advance in diplomacy
- 2E7T: Gain an avatar in “Lucky the Bard”. They also create the costal city of “Oar’s Rest” and raise an army there
- 2E8T: Advance in Bardic Arts. A Bardic college wonder is built.
- 3E1T: Accept alliance with the Gnomes.
- 3E2T: Farnfoss bolsters its armies
- 3E3T: Found the city of Kalium. Raise an army to defend it. Accept the alliance with the Tabaxi.
- 3E4T: The United Allies forms with Halflings as members.